Human2Horse - The Home of Pony Hypnosis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Human2Horse - The Home of Pony Hypnosis

Human2Horse is the new home of the #Pony_Hypno community, 2011-2013

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kill, Marry and One Night Stand

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kill, Marry and One Night Stand Empty Kill, Marry and One Night Stand Sat May 21, 2016 10:05 pm

Dashie

Dashie
Admin

The rules are pretty simple, you say a name of a pony or a person or any kind of character, whatever. There has to be three of them and the person who replies to you has to say who he'd Kill, Marry and have a One Night Stand with. Only one thing per character.

Example: Donkey Kong, Princess Peach, Shrek.

And the person who replies to me writes something like:

Kill: Princess Peach
Marry: Shrek
One Night Stand: Donkey Kong

Eren Jaeger, Tim Curry, Twilight Sparkle

That's how it's supposed to look like. Now, I'll start first. Have fun, everypony!

Cthulu, Kratos, Mewtwo

2Kill, Marry and One Night Stand Empty Re: Kill, Marry and One Night Stand Sat May 21, 2016 10:22 pm

Crescent_Star

Crescent_Star
Admin

Kill: Spongebob
Marry: Gatomon
One Night Stand: Your mother.

3Kill, Marry and One Night Stand Empty Re: Kill, Marry and One Night Stand Sat May 21, 2016 10:32 pm

Moondancer

Moondancer

Er... you're supposed to use the three the person above you gave, and then create three of your own.

4Kill, Marry and One Night Stand Empty Re: Kill, Marry and One Night Stand Sat May 21, 2016 10:40 pm

Crescent_Star

Crescent_Star
Admin

Oh! Well then I messed up!

5Kill, Marry and One Night Stand Empty Re: Kill, Marry and One Night Stand Sat May 21, 2016 10:42 pm

Dashie

Dashie
Admin

Mistakes happen, Crescent. Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum